Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ch 5 pt 1 Start over take me home Jesus

 In the first sentence of chapter 5  Wendy says what she desired most was a new beginning. As I look at this sentence again I  am taken back to a time in my childhood. A time of innocence I dreamed during a fire of someone else's home catching fire and my  daddy ( yes at 46 almost 47 I still refer to my dad as "daddy" ). Any way my daddy was going to help stop the fire  At some point it seemed like the fire was  going to take up  the whole town and the ONLY one my daddy could trust  was God. He lifted me up and placed me into God's hands asking Him to take care of me while he was fighting this fire. Now AS I reflect of this My daddy never came back signifying I am  still in God's hands.

How beautiful a memory is that?

It's often us that pulls away not God and it is up to us to  come back to Him. He is waiting with open arms to accept you into his protection again. Are you willing to go- I am. 

He has given each of us a new beginning and that  was Jesus Christ dieing on the cross to rescue us from the death  we would have suffered.

Thank you Jesus You are worthy of all the praise there is.

1 comment: